Friday, May 29, 2009

What will you remember?

Do you remember your first homework assignment? Probably not. But do you remember your first day in drivers ed? or when you got to drive alone? or your first date? how about the first time you used the rearview mirror?

Homework assignment? Rearview mirror? Who remembers those things, not me! BUT, though they weren't as instantly gratifying or rewarding as the 'first drive' they were extremely important to getting you to where you are today.

The point of the video is to be careful of the decisions you make from the choices you will you have in life. If you don't use the rearview mirror some very bad things can happen ahead.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the part that your 46 and consider yourself young, I am also 46 and will be going to Texas to look for work, and I am thinking to my self. Am I to old to do this? This video makes me feel better about that decision.

    ReplyDelete