Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hath God Said? (Part Two)

Here is Part 2 from 'How do I commit?'
Often times we want to commit to God but are so overwhelmed with the little details we loose progress, or worst yet, we don't make any progress. Let God know you want to follow him. Then I suggest, read his word, pray for guidance, ask for wisdom to know when guidance comes, and discernment to know that it is from God and not Satan. THEN, rest, and wait.
REST AND WAIT.
Yep, these are actually action verbs! Put it in God's hands. Listen for direction. REST AND WAIT.
Enjoy.


Be sure to look up Psalms 119:32. Then get ready for some real action. Commitment. "I will run......, WHEN THOU...." Like the ole saying from the basketball coach, he says 'jump', you say 'how high'.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love it. He says jump, and I'll say How high!

    thanks. Good little phrase to remember.

    ReplyDelete